[DeTomaso] any reason to keep old monthly newsletters and Profiles?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 19:48:30 EDT 2018

My "office" has become so full of stuff piled on the floor I can hardly move around, so I'm throwing stuff out.

I have the monthly club magazines and Profiles since about 1989, which take up a lot of space.

What I really care about are the tech articles, mostly by Jack.  Are they all online now?  So can I toss all those "old school" real magazines?

Jim