[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Mirrors from Pegasus

The Goyaniuks andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 5 13:38:52 EDT 2018

 For those interested and just to fill in some info ....
Vitaloni "Turbo" mirrors came in three types.
1)  Vitaloni "Turbo" (Manual Adjustment).  These had one hinge joint for "folding back" the mirror bucket.  The mirror glass itself is adjustable inside the black mirror bucket.  The mirror bucket is fixed (the mirror glass moves).  They have a rubber "accordion" boot covering the one hinge.  These mirrors were commonly installed in:  DeT GT5/GT5S, Lambo Countach, Ferrari 308/328/512BB ... and more.2)  Vitaloni "Turbo" (Electric Adjustment).  Same as 1) above but the mirror glass is adjusted buy a toggle and switch within the interior of the car.  Most of today's cars offer electric mirror angle adjustment of this sort.3)  Vitaloni "Baby Turbo" (Manual Adjustment).  These had two hinge joints.  The mirror glass is attached to the outer black mirror bucket housing.  The mirror glass/bucket assembly adjusts as a unit.  They have a rubber "accordion" boot covering the two hinges.   The mirror housing assembly is of similar shape to the Turbos but slightly smaller in size.  The accordion boot is slightly different as well.
I know this because I have NOS of all three.  (NO, NOT for sale - don't ask)
BG