[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Mirrors from Pegasus

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Oct 4 19:58:34 EDT 2018

Pegasus has the Vitaloni Baby Turbo mirrors, but if I recall correctly,
these only have one joint rather than two, making it difficult to impossible
to mount it to the top of the door and bend it 90 degrees.  I don't want to
mount it to the side of the door, that always looked odd, and I don't want
to have to hang it through the glass of the wing window.

The Baby Tornados, also on their site, look very much like what I have now,
but I've always liked the Turbos more.

Thanks

Mike Thomas