[DeTomaso] The Fabled STRADALE Pantera GR-4 in the newsletter

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Oct 4 16:41:19 EDT 2018

Dear Forum,

                         I just received the October 2018 POCA Newsletter.
The back cover has a picture of a red Pantera.  It is captioned, " Is this
the fabled Stradale CR-4, S/N 9077, Factory-built in 1977, sold to Japan,
then basically disappeared for 40 years?  Or just another meticulous clone?
"

                        I am completely ignorant of the fabled Stradale
Pantera.   Does anyone know the story of the fable of this mysterious
Pantera??

                                    Very curious,  Chuck Engles