[DeTomaso] FW: Harrington Group Enquiry - Pantera Bumperettes

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Oct 2 20:13:47 EDT 2018

FYI to the collective, following is the very nice reply I received in 2 days time from Harrington about the Pantera bumperettes, VAT and other questions.  While not inexpensive, they look to be the best option available at the time.

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302

Yellow ’74 #6328