[DeTomaso] BaT 1972 Pantera - Damaged during test drive

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 2 14:26:14 EDT 2018

I agree.  There is risk. When I bought my Pantera (Jim Rethwish(sp?) took me for a test drive
out to a fairly remote highway, then let me drive it, with him as a passenger. It was great, plus
he was able to explain to me all the tips & tricks and got'cha's I was in for. Excellent experience.

It was (1974) bone stock and needed lots of (non-visible, except for body work and paint) upgrades.
I bought it for $24,000. in June, 2001.  I've probably put $50,000. into it since then. I have a spreadsheet
somewhere.  __

It is a dream to drive.

Terry

Terry W. Himes