[DeTomaso] BaT 1972 Pantera - Damaged during test drive

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Tue Oct 2 09:36:15 EDT 2018

I absolutely agree with the statement about a potential buyer saying
that the Pantera was defective after the said buyer wrecks it. In the
times that we now live in, people are not always responsible for their
own stupidity. Just look at all of the product warnings on things that
we buy today.

When the day comes that I put my Pantera up for sale, I will be going
with the potential buyer. If they want to get crazy with it, they can
buy the car first.

I have a motorcycle that is going to be a problem for me to sell because
I am  not getting on that back of that thing with anybody. I guess that
I will have to take my chances and let them ride it on their own. Of
course a potential buyer of a motorcycle takes a lot more risk in
crashing the motorcycle than banging up a car.