[DeTomaso] BaT 1972 Pantera - Damaged during test drive

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:18:26 EDT 2018

Bummer!  Let the seller beware--
When I bought mine, (Mayberry Lincoln-Mercury) the seller would only
let me ride in the car while he did the test drive.
I was satisfied that an educated passenger can see, feel and hear most
everything going on that might cause serious concern.
I paid in full and drove it home when they got the "all clear" at the
bank.  No surprises.
I would advise never letting a prospective buyer test drive anything
unless one has their cash in full, in your hand.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 10/1/2018 at 10:03 AM, "Julian Kift"  wrote:BaT auction pulled, as
shown in last photos someone apparently ran out of talent whilst test
driving this rather nice Pantera, what a shame. Doesn't the you break
it you buy it rule apply here?
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-27/
Julian