[DeTomaso] NPC: my Mom¹s Buick on BaT

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Nov 30 11:54:47 EST 2018

I had the pleasure of meeting Mike's mom some 20 years ago.  And I seem to remember that car being in the driveway.

:)
Asa  Jay

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Nov 30, 2018, 08:31, at 08:31, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Wow, I'm impressed your Mom knows about BaT, now I can see where you
>got it from!
>
>________________________________

-------------- next part --------------
   I had the pleasure of meeting Mike's mom some 20 years ago.A  And I
   seem to remember that car being in the driveway.A

   :)

   AsaA  Jay

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Nov 30, 2018, at 08:31, Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
Wow, I'm impressed your Mom knows about BaT, now I can see where you got it from
!
     On 11/30/18, 6:27 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
     <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of

     Guys,
     Definitely NPC but perhaps of interest to some. I'm selling my mom's
     `65 Buick Special on BaT....
     [1][2]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-buick-special-convertib
     le/
     Mike
     Sent from my iPad
     References
     1.
     [3]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-buick-special-convertible/
     etc.) use
     the links above.
     any
     list.
     They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
     approve the archiving of list messages.
     etc.) use the links above.