[DeTomaso] NPC Landing on Mars

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:21:03 EST 2018

> I have always been intrigued to see one of our members signing " Jet
> Propulsion laboratory" , i. e . Terry Himes .

well, now I know what he does for a living !
And I would like to congratulate our Pantera friend  for his team'success
of the landing on Mars !
I saw the last seven minutes on Youtube  !  Boy , what a stress !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVzzgwVyH4Y
Terry, when will you send a Pantera on Mars ?
Pat
Candy 2862
ADA 9608