[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, October 28, 2018

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:56:52 EST 2018

Scott, Mike, Etal,

The blue Pantera I have connected to Scott Black, then BJ, and finally Pacinda is 6392.

Scott, you may want to review the photos and confirm.

Mike,

The blue one at auction, is 5073, it went to Poland, then Germany, and in 2017 was auctioned
out of the UK.

The registry is a wonderful thing!

Chuck

 I sold my first Pantera to Larry (who sold it to BJ) but am not sure of the serial number. I sold it and purchased the one I
currently own from Keith Verges.
Scott Black