[DeTomaso] Engine Oil

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:52:09 EST 2018

I used to use Penn Grade fairly exclusively and then for a while it became hard to find, so I switched to Amsoil and like Asa Jay I have had really good success. The $20 annual fee to become a preferred customer reaps some good discounts on products and shipping if you have multiple vehicles or change oil frequently.

The Brad Penn is still a partial blend (conventional + synthetic) not a fully synthetic, but surely adequate for most street cars, the key is using something with enough ZDDP and as mentioned the correct oil viscosity for your engine build tolerances and climate.

Julian