[DeTomaso] Engine Oil

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Nov 22 19:42:30 EST 2018

I use Amsoil Signature Series 20-50 Racing Oil.   But I'm weird, and I use Blackstone Labs for oil analysis everytime I change oil.  Best oil?  Anything that provides the necessary lubrication and wear protection.  There are any number of brands that will work well.

In the end, use an oil analysis company, and they'll tell you how well it's holding up.

Asa  Jay

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Nov 22, 2018, 13:24, at 13:24, "djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com" <djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com> wrote:
>Just had my 351C rebuilt and interested in the recommended oil to use.
>Dave
>Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   I use Amsoil Signature Series 20-50 Racing Oil.A A  But I'm weird, and
   I use Blackstone Labs for oil analysis everytime I change oil.A  Best
   oil?A  Anything that provides the necessary lubrication and wear
   protection.A  There are any number of brands that will work well.

   In the end, use an oil analysis company, and they'll tell you how well
   it's holding up.

   AsaA  Jay

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Nov 22, 2018, at 13:24, "djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com"
Just had my 351C rebuilt and interested in the recommended oil to use.
Dave
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
nks above.
Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p