[DeTomaso] Engine Oil

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 17:51:46 EST 2018

Brad Penn Racing oil has higher than normal levels of ZDDP, a necessary additive. It’s associated with Kendall oil. Available from Amazon, and barely more expensive than conventional oil at the auto parts store.

https://www.penngrade.com/about-us/

Recently renamed PennGrade 1.

Good stuff.....

And it’s GREEN?