[DeTomaso] Speedometer Repair Options?

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 19 14:08:33 EST 2018

NPC

Speaking of which, we have completed our cruise calibrations of all instruments on-board the InSight spacecraft.
This weekend we did TCM 5 (Trajectory Correction Maneuver) to hit our landing ellipse.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/

Mars Landing is on Monday, Nov 26th.
EDL:         26.Nov.2018   19:46:28  (2018-330T19:46:28) UTC
                                           11:46:28 PST

Point your browsers to https://www.nasa.gov      OR
https://www.jpl.nasa.gov      both will have live streaming.  Get on early.

Terry