[DeTomaso] Headlight

dennis617 at aol.com dennis617 at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 18:18:29 EST 2018

That's not correct.  The way I have it wired, the relay is energized when the buckets go up, which it turn opens the circuit.  Once the buckets are up all the way the current is cut to the relay and the circuit closes to then light the headlights when the relay is de-energized, thereby making this relay a normally closed relay.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail