[DeTomaso] Headlight

dennis617 at aol.com dennis617 at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 15:04:20 EST 2018

You would wire a normally closed relay to the two wires going to the limiter switches from the headlight relay.  The relay that you install would interrupt the hot wire going to the headlights themselves, effectively not allowing the lights to come on until the buckets are all the way up.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail