[DeTomaso] Headlight

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 15:32:36 EST 2018

I'm no electrical guru, but one quirk I see in that scenario is no power for the relay as the limit switches are open circuit when contacted i.e. upper open when the lights are up. You could wire to the other (buckets down) limit switch which would be closed circuit as soon as the buckets start to move up, but that only delays bulbs on a by a fraction of the buckets opening cycle.

Julian