[DeTomaso] headlights

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 13:35:31 EST 2018

 I just installed the Headlight Motor Control module from pantera electronics and it works great!  You do need to make a 6 wire harness that goes from the relay panel on the drivers side over to the fuse block on the passenger side and then back.  Instructions are clear and Jon Haas is very helpful if you have questions.
Headlight Motor Repair For de Tomaso Pantera

|  |
Headlight Motor Repair For de Tomaso Pantera

Pantera headlight motor up-grade, relay replacement electroncs

I had an intermittent issue with my original relay and this module replaces the original relay.
Dennis