[DeTomaso] Window adjustment screws

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Sun Nov 11 15:32:37 EST 2018

John,Forgive newbie questions.  Is the "upper track" the aluminum "rail" the carriage with little plastic wheels rides up/down on?   Bolts on top edge of inside door frame another bolt mounts this aluminum rail to bottom floor of door.  FYI--i assume a spacer (that i cant see is between this aluminum rail and door frame it bolts to?  I used a mirror--no spacer but looks like a washer between aluminum rail and door frame up there.
I also understand there are the felt lined  "runs" that go from top of door frame right down into the bottom of door that the window rides in.   Looks like it bolts on at middle (slotted screw on outside edge of door, and bottom of door..    Not sure what you are referring to when you say "Upper track"  .   To me, it looks like  the actual window needs to be loosened on the (2) regulator attach points and shifted up on the left a hair if thats even possible.  I may be wrong though.   Cell if you can call  516-808-5226.  Thanks