[DeTomaso] Headlight

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 11:58:12 EST 2018

Thanks for all your input.
I took the motor apart and inspected it.
It is in good condition.
The lights will go up faster when I rev the motor, bringing more power to
them.
Based on what people said, I think my problem is that I have aviation
landing lights.
I kind of forgot about it.
They have been in the car for over 35 years.
The light bulbs suck up all the power from the motor when going up.
They always worked well, so I have not messed with them.

I guess I will look at LED lights.
Rich