[DeTomaso] headlights

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 17:53:37 EST 2018

I have never considered the time for the lights to raise an issue, maybe if you have a lot of tunnels with a quick transition from day to dark in your area it could be a help? But I'd think a spring may only be a band aid to help a tired or weak motor, then it has to work a lot harder against the spring to close them again.

I have heard of the motor being swapped out for a linear actuator.

Julian
Has anyone tried or thought about adding a spring to the front headlights.
A spring to assist the raising of the headlight would make it way faster
for the motor to bring them up.
Rich