[DeTomaso] So where is the new Pantera?

timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 11:22:23 EST 2018

 Movement is actually happening. LowVolume Manufacturers Act regulations were approved and Passed by CARB,  sowe hope companies can be up and running in the next few months.

Goto the link below.  Fast forward to Minute4:43.25. Seconds.
http://cal-span.org/unipage/?site=cal-span&owner=CARB&date=2018-10-25&mode=large

Scott Black