[DeTomaso] So where is the new Pantera?

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 17:58:27 EST 2018

 The FAST Act is a very large bill with many, many provisions (74 pages long!).  SEC 24405 and 24406 are the ones related to small replica manufactures.
Implementation is to be by the Secretary of Transportation (Elaine Chao) and the Administrator of the EPA who was Scott Pruitt (not the racer) until his resigned and now acting EPA admin is Andrew Wheeler.  Probably implementation of this one of the many provisions in FAST is just not on anyone's radar.  What's needed is an enthusiast that happens to work in one of these departments that can act as a zerk to grease the squeaky wheel!
Dennis