[DeTomaso] So where is the new Pantera?

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:57:58 EST 2018

Something tells me if SEMA also made parts for military contractors
this would not be happening.

On 11/6/2018 at 9:53 AM, "Scott Mead Photography"  wrote:The potential
solution was well outlined by Mark in the article: SEMA needs to put
forth a lawsuit, but more importantly, the car community needs to
inundate the lawmakers  with letters/emails demanding action. If car
clubs were to band together and create one large voice of this issue
(with appropriate PR and media - what day ye, Scott Black?), you’d
probably see the paperwork move to the top of the pile. As with most
things government related, the squeaking wheel gets the grease.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 6, 2018, at 8:27 AM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso  wrote:
>
>   Guys,
>
>   This article discusses the bureaucratic nightmare that our Deep
State
>   has created which is largely responsible for the fact that the
>   long-promised new Pantera is nowhere to be found.

[1]https://autoweek.com/article/sema-show/hey-whatever-happened-replica

-car-law-passed-2015?utm_source=&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=headli
>   ne-center&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=
>
>   Congress passes a law, and gives the unelected bureaucracy one
year to
>   implement it. Because they didn't feel like doing so, they didn't,
so
>   nothing has happened. And nobody is held accountable.
>
>   This is a microcosm of our entire political system. While the
>   politicians are the `face' of democracy and draw all the
attention, the
>   reality is that they make up a tiny portion of the machine that
>   actually runs the country. They may come and go, but these
unelected
>   bureaucrats are where the REAL power lies.  If the politicians
pass a
>   law they don't like, they can just drag their feet and wait them
out
>   until new politicians arrive to take their places.
>
>   I wish I had a solution but of course I don't....
>
>   Mike
>   Sent from my iPad
>
> References
>
>   1.