[DeTomaso] So where is the new Pantera?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 11:27:28 EST 2018

Guys,

This article discusses the bureaucratic nightmare that our Deep State has created which is largely responsible for the fact that the long-promised new Pantera is nowhere to be found.

https://autoweek.com/article/sema-show/hey-whatever-happened-replica-car-law-passed-2015?utm_source=&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=headline-center&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=

Congress passes a law, and gives the unelected bureaucracy one year to implement it. Because they didn’t feel like doing so, they didn’t, so nothing has happened. And nobody is held accountable.

This is a microcosm of our entire political system. While the politicians are the ‘face’ of democracy and draw all the attention, the reality is that they make up a tiny portion of the machine that actually runs the country. They may come and go, but these unelected bureaucrats are where the REAL power lies.  If the politicians pass a law they don’t like, they can just drag their feet and wait them out until new politicians arrive to take their places.

I wish I had a solution but of course I don’t....

Mike

Sent from my iPad