[DeTomaso] PCNC Holiday party coming up on Dec. 8th!

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 15:17:47 EDT 2018

Hi all,If you haven't signed up for this one, here is the flyer.  Always and good time and great to catch up with folks you haven't seen in a while. Great food, great entertainment, and most important, great friends!
There's information in the flyer about hotel rooms for those coming from afar!
Hope to have a good showing.
Let me know if you have questions or need more info!
Regards,
Dennis Valdez