[DeTomaso] AC Condenser: Front Mount vs. Stock Rear Location

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 01:34:49 EDT 2018

Larry - what would you say for a Euro-Pantera that sees extended
long-distance trips at 90-100mph?

Everything you say is true for running around town, going to shows, and
general low-speed use. What about extended medium-speed cruising? Not
talking Silver State and those things, just open highway use