[DeTomaso] AC Condenser: Front Mount vs. Stock Rear Location

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Fri Nov 2 15:46:29 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Since we've been chatting about radiators this last week, I thought I'd toss
out a different heat exchange question to the masses: What are the pros/cons
of relocating the AC condenser to the front of the car, which placement is
more efficient and is there a difference in longevity comparing one
placement to another?

Thanks all,

Scott

SMP-Slogo