[DeTomaso] Who supplies the funds to keep this list online?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed May 30 15:10:51 EDT 2018

I'll join in the chorus of thanking Kurt!

Tom
5186

Thanks guys but the hosting of the site isn't expensive.  I'm just trying to give something back to the community that I've received so much from.KurtOn 5/30/2018 11:54 AM, Himes, Terry (397C) wrote:> THERE it is!!  I knew someone had it.  Yes, I 2nd that motion. We should (Pantera) crowd fund Kurt.>> Terry>>>> "A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan,>   stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!">   > Terry W. Himes> JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory> Dawn Spacecraft Team> Rosetta Sequence Team Lead> Phone: (818) 393-6261> Cell:     (818) 653-8213> thimes at jpl.nasa.gov> 🇺🇸>   > On 5/30/18, 8:46 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Asa Jay Laughton" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of asajay at asajay.com> wrote:>>      Kurt Byrnes now manages and pays for the hosting of the email forum.  I would recommend making contributions to him.  He might have a PayPal account.  We'd need Kurt to pipe up on that.>      >      Asa  Jay>      >   ⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired>      Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​>      >      On May 30, 2018, 08:27, at 08:27, Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:>      >All,>      >>      >Like the subject title says, who pays for the hosting of this website?>      >>      >I have been informed by reliable sources that POCA no longer has a>   >connection to this email list, but the funds to keep it online must>      >come from somewhere.>      >>      >Anyone know the answer to this question?>      >>      >Larry>      >>      >Sent from me using a magic, handheld electronic gizmo.>      >_______________________________________________>      >>      >>      >Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA>      >Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes>      >DeTomaso mailing list>      >DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>      >http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso>      >>      >To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)>      >use the links above.>      >>      >Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any>      >message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the>      >list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive>      >or approve the archiving of list messages.>      >> _______________________________________________>>> Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA> Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes> DeTomaso mailing list> DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com> http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso>> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages._______________________________________________Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCAPosted emails must not exceed 1.5 MegabytesDeTomaso mailing listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comhttp://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomasoTo manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   I'll join in the chorus of thanking Kurt!

   Tom

   5186
   Thanks guys but the hosting of the site isn't expensive.  I'm just
   trying to give something back to the community that I've received so
   THERE it is!! I knew someone had it. Yes, I 2nd that motion. We should
   (Pantera) crowd fund Kurt. > > Terry > > > > "A Purple Heart proves you
   were smart enough to hatch a plan, > stupid enough to try it and lucky
   enough to survive!" > > Terry W. Himes > JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
   > Dawn Spacecraft Team > Rosetta Sequence Team Lead > Phone: (818)
   393-6261 > Cell: (818) 653-8213 > thimes at jpl.nasa.gov > d--od-, > >
   i>>?On 5/30/18, 8:46 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Asa Jay Laughton"
   <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
   asajay at asajay.com> wrote: > > Kurt Byrnes now manages and pays for the
   hosting of the email forum. I would recommend making contributions to
   him. He might have a PayPal account. We'd need Kurt to pipe up on that.
   > > Asa Jay > > a-L-Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired >
   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricksa > > On May 30, 2018, 08:27, at 08:27,
   DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com