[DeTomaso] Who supplies the funds to keep this list online?

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 30 11:54:42 EDT 2018

THERE it is!!  I knew someone had it.  Yes, I 2nd that motion. We should (Pantera) crowd fund Kurt.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 5/30/18, 8:46 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Asa Jay Laughton" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

    Kurt Byrnes now manages and pays for the hosting of the email forum.  I would recommend making contributions to him.  He might have a PayPal account.  We'd need Kurt to pipe up on that.

    Asa  Jay

    ⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
    Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​