[DeTomaso] NPC: Wives and Fast Cars - This is a hoot

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed May 30 09:43:48 EDT 2018

OK, so, this is a YouTube video of a guy (guessing he's one of the car
review YouTube guys, never seen him before), but he's taking is wife for a
ride in his freshly tuned C63 AMG with a candid GoPro on the dash.  The
interchange between them is priceless and I'm sure any of us guys with a
Pantera and a wife who does not quite understand the joy of loud and crazy
has been there.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4TcmRa_ws

Mike Thomas