[DeTomaso] “Best” Holley carb for my new stroker?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon May 28 12:53:41 EDT 2018

All,

Due to winning the targeted raffle - stuffing the targeted raffle box ;-) - at the LV Fun Rally, I have my choice of any Holley carb, except the Dominator and Ultra XP series.

Engine is a ten-over, 404 Cleveland stroker. Mild cam, aluminum CHI 4 barrel heads with blue thunder intake manifold, Quella GTS headers and mufflers. Compression ratio of 10.1 with target redline in low 6000’s. Street use with spirited driving, to include newly added Subaru-avoidance protocols. :-)

My preference is an electric choke with vacuum secondaries.

Annular or drop leg? Four corner idle?
670, 750, 770 cfm?

Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

Larry