[DeTomaso] Fidanza flywheel/ARP bolts warning

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun May 27 20:29:06 EDT 2018

Hi Mike,

I have Fidanza flywheels and Centerforce clutches in my Pantera and my
Cobra.  They¹re the same PN for both the flywheel and clutch/pressure
plate.

If I recall correctly, the Centerforce PP lined up to 3/8² bolt holes,
which are stock Chevy.  I used Manley PP bolts for a Chevy, and it has
worked fine.

The long style PP that was in my Pantera lined up to the 5/16² bolt holes,
so maybe that¹s what you¹re having a problem with.

I have the 428 apart right now, so I¹ll confirm tomorrow.  I¹m replacing
the 428 with a 427/482 - BBM block, Pond heads.

Will.

On 5/27/18, 6:06 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of