[DeTomaso] NPC: Best car wash... EVER!! NPC

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sat May 26 13:29:57 EDT 2018

Amen. Not only that but they have to put up with the VA. I'm all for lower
taxes, but I would pay more for these guys.

Jeff
6559

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 1:10 PM, Himes, Terry (397C) <
terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

>    Scott,
>

>    I 2^nd that thought!   I have a list of all the guys to were killed in
>    my platoon Vietnam/Cambodia 1969-1970.
>
>    It has all their families contact information, parents (mostly all gone
>    now), wives, sons & daughters.
>
>    And while I cannot ease their pain, I can offer information and
>    support. I also contribute to
>
>    the 1^st Cav family benefits that give school grants to children of
>    fallen Vietnam veterans.
>

>    "Why is it that;
>
>    We revere and iconize the fake, plastic, self-proclaimed Hollywood hero
>    but won't call a friend or family member and thank them for their
>    service on Memorial Day.
>
>    We spend millions (billions) each year on war movies but resist even a
>    cost-of-living increase for disabled veterans or family members (wives
>    and children) of those killed in action on foreign soil."
>

>    [cid:image001.gif at 01D3F419.0AC8D510]
>

>    "A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan,
>
>     stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!"
>

>    Terry W. Himes
>
>    JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
>
>    Dawn Spacecraft Team
>
>    Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
>
>    Phone: (818) 393-6261
>
>    Cell:     (818) 653-8213
>
>    [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
>
>    🇺🇸
>

>    From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of
>    Scott Mead Photography <scott at scottmeadphotography.com>
>    Date: Friday, May 25, 2018 at 10:39 AM
>    To: "DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com"
>    <DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
>    Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC: Best car wash... EVER!!
>

>    I pulled into the Pasadena Auto Wash today (in our 4Runner) and was
>    please to see they have Sunoco 100 at the pump. I wonder how many Prius
>    owners opt for it?? ;-)
>    Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend, everyone. Don't forget to toast
>    our fallen who paid the Ultimate Sacrifice.
>    Scott
>

>    Sent from my iPhone

>    use the links above.
>    Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
>    message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>    list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>    or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

   Amen. Not only that but they have to put up with the VA. I'm all for
   lower taxes, but I would pay more for these guys.A