[DeTomaso] converting to factory ZF side mounts

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat May 26 09:56:55 EDT 2018

Espen,

Yes, the rear mount is likely more than sufficient.

In my case, however, an upgraded air conditioning condenser required me to abandon the rear mount and I have been using another side mount supplied by a vendor.

I just wanted something that looked a little bit nicer, and as most other owners, I am cursed with the constant need to change and upgrade my car. ;-)

Larry