[DeTomaso] converting to factory ZF side mounts

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 25 19:35:28 EDT 2018

Larry,

IPSCO already sells a kit, although it seems rather unsubstantial.

Bears sells what I think is a much better system. Lori has it on #1765. I believe the bits bolted to the gearbox, although made of steel, are dimensionally the same as the stock pieces. So you might be able to buy just the chassis half of that kit.

I will try to get pics for you tomorrow.

Mike

Sent from my iPad