[DeTomaso] NPC: Best car wash... EVER!! NPC

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 25 14:10:29 EDT 2018

Scott,

I 2nd that thought!   I have a list of all the guys to were killed in my platoon Vietnam/Cambodia 1969-1970.
It has all their families contact information, parents (mostly all gone now), wives, sons & daughters.
And while I cannot ease their pain, I can offer information and support. I also contribute to
the 1st Cav family benefits that give school grants to children of fallen Vietnam veterans.

“Why is it that;
We revere and iconize the fake, plastic, self-proclaimed Hollywood hero but won’t call a friend or family member and thank them for their service on Memorial Day.
We spend millions (billions) each year on war movies but resist even a cost-of-living increase for disabled veterans or family members (wives and children) of those killed in action on foreign soil.”

[cid:image001.gif at 01D3F419.0AC8D510]

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team