[DeTomaso] converting to factory ZF side mounts

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 25 13:25:52 EDT 2018

Larry,

There were never any ‘factory pieces’. This is simply part of the chassis assembly. If you wanted to buy the pieces a whole body would come with them. :)

The only alternative is to cut the relevant parts from a crashed car. But it would be far easier to fabricate them as they are simply two flat pieces of steel welded to the chassis rails.

Mike

Sent from my iPad