[DeTomaso] Caliper rebuild kits...

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon May 21 15:54:37 EDT 2018

Dangerous thinking, Steve! I see you are a POCA member; go to the POCA Website and select 'Newsletter Archives'  for '80-'82 and scan for the articles by early Pantera owners such as Vic Manuelli about IMSA and Trans-Am -acing Hugh Kleinpeter's winning Pantera on a shoestring budget. Manuelli's  downfall was wildman drivers in awful-handling but fast, sponsored 935 Porsches. They just turned up the boost and drove by braile. Seems like the faster you go, the less real Pantera you have to enjoy. Nevertheless, good luck- J DeRyke