[DeTomaso] Bumper is sold, now for my own parts needs...

Dave Hofman david.hofman at cox.net
Mon May 21 12:47:39 EDT 2018

I have an early 72 Pre-L. A previous owner preferred aftermarket noise as
opposed to the symphonic purring exhaust tunes. I have removed the tape deck
and the graphic equalizer that was installed in front of the passenger seat
IN THE DASH! What was he thinking? I removed the dash and will attempt a
repair that looks more appealing. In doing this I now need a set of stock
early 72 door panels since mine were cut for speakers. My kick panels were
also hacked with speakers.

So I am looking for:

Door panels that can be recovered.

Kick panels

Also Has anyone ever modified the camel hump 72 dash with a piece that
brings the gauges together?

Thanks for any feedback or leads.

Dave