[DeTomaso] Ebay SCAM ? (photos of source car found!)

djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com
Sat May 19 14:55:22 EDT 2018

If anyone is interested I live 15 miles from Glenwood IL
Dave5135
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: The DeTomaso Registry GuyDate: Sat, May 19, 2018 1:49 PMTo: 'Mike Drew';Cc: 'List DeTomaso Forum';Subject:Re: [DeTomaso] Ebay SCAM ?  (photos of source car found!)

OK, I found this car, with the exact PHOTOS taken from 6773 !

(6773 last updated 10/28/2016)

OK, now I’d like the seller to provide VIN pics !

Chuck

  _____