[DeTomaso] Caliper rebuild kits...

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Fri May 18 13:31:26 EDT 2018

We realize that....but I have only today on the track.  I am trying to find
square o-rings.

Larry I would like to have you overnight the front and rear rebuild kits to
the following address:

Michelle Lisa
4046 SE Caruthers St.
Portland Or 97214

Time is not an issue after today, so we will rebuild them.  In fact the
pistons, cylinders and calipers look great.

You should have my credit card on filr.
Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East
Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F:312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603

www.PatentIt.com

This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.