[DeTomaso] Caliper rebuild kits...

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 18 12:37:54 EDT 2018

Steven,

Sadly, absolutely not. The Pantera front brake calipers were only used on the Pantera, and the Fiat Dino coupe/Spyder. You won’t find those at Pep Boys.

Pantera vendors carry them naturally, and can overnight a set to you so you don’t have to be on the trailer...in fact many sell reman calipers which would be faster to install, and then you could rebuild yours in a leisurely manner and have them as spares....

Mike

Sent from my iPad