[DeTomaso] Replacement Seats

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed May 16 23:30:27 EDT 2018

Here’s my sparcos.

> On May 16, 2018, at 20:21, David <david at msmcontractors.org <mailto:david at msmcontractors.org>> wrote:
>
> Found mine on eBay. Work well as long as you are not too “hippy”!
> David Finley
> 3659
> <image1.jpeg>
>
>> On May 16, 2018, at 22:13, Mark Tumbarello <ollerabmut at msn.com <mailto:ollerabmut at msn.com>> wrote:
>>
>>  Anybody tried these guys?     http://www.classiccarseats.com <http://www.classiccarseats.com/>
>>

>>  Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10
>>
>>    __________________________________________________________________

   Here's my sparcos.
   [cid:0CCDF64A-E292-4AE5-B128-4EC197AEA4A7]
   [cid:A5EEE886-61D0-4149-B4F6-ADFCCC97224D]

   On May 16, 2018, at 20:21, David <[1]david at msmcontractors.org> wrote:

   Found mine on eBay. Work well as long as you are not too "hippy"!
   David Finley
   3659
   <image1.jpeg>

     On May 16, 2018, at 22:13, Mark Tumbarello <[2]ollerabmut at msn.com>
     wrote:
      Anybody tried these guys?     [3]http://www.classiccarseats.com
      Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10
     _
      [2][7]https://m.ebay.com/itm/94-Lotus-Esprit-S4-seats-leather-tan/2

     On May 16, 2018, at 1:50 PM, Tom Cabanski <[8]tcabanski at tencom.com>

      wrote:

     $3,400 for a pair is pretty steep for the Sparco R700
     Tom
     etc.)

      use the links above.