[DeTomaso] rusty tires?

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Wed May 16 19:26:41 EDT 2018

I queried Michelin about seeing this on my Motorhome tires. Their response
was what I was seeing is the oils coming out of the tires which keeps the
tires protected and is normal and necessary for tire life.

They also indicated treatment with a non-petroleum based tire treatment will
temporarily relieve the look but it will return.

Jim Kosloskey #6949