[DeTomaso] Ken Daniel's Car for sale in Tucson

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Wed May 16 17:44:57 EDT 2018

All - revisiting an post on the car for sale in Tucson -- ,

So what does the group know about the Ken Daniel's car, and what do you all
think is a fair price for it?  I am considering an acquisition since it is
local here in AZ and since the Asa Jay #5533, though street legal, is not
exactly user friendly unless I remove the side bars (which admittedly is
not all that difficult).

I spoke to the dealer, and the wipers and AC are not working.

Anyway --  just thinking (daydreaming) for the moment. Comments
appreciated.....

Dealer's listing:

   -
   https://inventory.crownconceptsusa.com/vehicles/151/1972-de-tomaso-pantera

See also the shared folder of pictures from the dealer

   -
   https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m_BSXNHxISSD-qwYAAEbfVzqu1OVwlvn

Thanks!
Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

<http://www.patentit.com>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
www.PatentIt.com

This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.