[DeTomaso] Replacement Seats

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Wed May 16 15:31:03 EDT 2018

Will makes a good point- having the world's most comfortable seat means nothing if it won't fit between the door sill and console; the Pantera is quite narrow in that area. I remember spending over a week trimming and fiddling with leather Ferrari seats in a '73 so as to make them fit and move back and forth on their adjusters. The rake knobs were also functional but were (in my estimation) no more comfortable or convenient  than modified '71 Pantera seats, at 4X the cost.
YMMV- J DeRyke