[DeTomaso] Replacement Seats

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 15 23:47:13 EDT 2018

Some of the Fiero Seats came with Speakers in the Head Rest, kinda Cool. They are nice seats if you can find them. I have some (80s) Recaro's out of a BMW I love them.
Curt
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 8:34 PM, Robert Pink<robpink2012 at gmail.com> wrote:     Thanks - have been looking at Fiero seats but hard to find - will check
  out the Sparco R700
  On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 8:30 PM Ed Mendez <[1]edducati at mac.com> wrote:

    I can drive all day long in my Sparcos. Comfie as f_ck. :-)
    Sent from my iPhone X
    <[2]scott at scottmeadphotography.com> wrote:

    > To throw my $.02 into the discussion, when I was getting ready to
    revamp my interior, I looked at the specs and "test sat" in a bunch
    of different aftermarket seats, but just couldn't find anything that
    would fit in the car, and I was comfortable in. Wilkinson suggested
    using the stock seats as a base, and then sculpting them a bit -
    build in additional bolster and lumbar support, yet lowering the
    cushion a bit and keeping the stock look. The little voice in the
    back of my head kept saying "your back and azz are gonna hurt WAY
    MORE than they do now," but I let Steve's upholsterer do his thing.
    Looking at the finished product, it looks like a stock '73 seat
    (trimmed in leather), but it's gotta be the most comfortable,
    long-haul seat I've ever sat my keister in. I can easily go through
    a full tank of fuel and not feel fatigued (as others have noted,
    your mileage may vary). I wish I had a set of these suckers in my
    daily driver, but they'd look really out of place in a 4Runner...