[DeTomaso] Replacement Seats

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 15:50:25 EDT 2018

I get along pretty well with my Hall seats....

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

    On Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 2:42:07 PM CDT, Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

   Strictly opinion, but stock early Pantera 2-piece seats can be made
  comfortable to nearly everyone in a few minutes. The backs are held in
  by two pivot bolts near your hips, and two straps in back. The straps
  can be slotted so seat rake can be adjusted. I pinned aluminum knobs
  onto stock bolts so I can change rake while underway. I'm 6'2" and my
  helmet does not touch the roof with a comfortable seat rake. When Judy
  (5'2") drives, I straighten up the seat rake so she's also comfortable.
  A semi-flat firewall makes the passenger seat comfortable as well. With
  the seat raked and slid back, my toes cannot touch the firewall! Makes
  me laugh when people talk of how nice  'Vette seats are, of which most
  are take-outs because they weren't comfortable for their original
  owners.
  My 2A-c-- J DeRyke